July 23, 2020
Liquid Feeds Inc is a small family-owned business operating in Southern Ontario. Our focus is on enhancing ruminant health and nutrition through the supplementation of sugars found in molasses and whey, along with soluble proteins. We offer products and services designed for dairy, beef, sheep and goats. We have re-focussed and re-tooled our products and services to meet the needs of producers and are extremely excited to share our knowledge, products and services with producers in Ontario.
We are very team oriented with a flexible and collaborative approach. We are looking for someone who grew up in a dairy environment and is now looking to expand themselves and make a difference.
We are looking for a Full Time Sales Representative to be part of our team covering part of Southern Ontario.
- Maintaining timely interactions with customers and prospective-customers
- Identifying and developing relationships, trust and rapport with producers and others in the industry
- Maintaining customer and prospect data in our CRM system
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and communication
- Increasing awareness of the company and how we support producers
- Acting as a company representative at various industry functions
- Helping grow company sales and market presence
- Maintaining appropriate communication with our Business Development Manager, to whom you will report, and other team members
- You possess post-secondary education in Agriculture, in the Nutrition field is an asset
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- You have a proven passion for the dairy industry
- You have an ability to establish and develop trust, rapport, and relationships with customers and prospects
- You possess good observational and diagnostic skills
- You have ability to listen in order to discover producer needs and provide solutions to assist them
- You like to deliver value to customers and help them improve their herd health and production
- You treat others the way you want to be treated
- You are flexible in your approach to different opportunities
- You enjoy a challenge, and yet have a sense of humour
- You can work independently and have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You have a valid Ontario Driver’s License
If you are interested in being part of our dynamic team and are looking to assist the dairy industry, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Feeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation package based on the candidate’s skill and experience.